Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Face-Off - Me vs. Ashton

Folks,

Time for another face-off.  Ready everyone?  Let's start with some warm-ups.



Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get to the action.  Today's face-off is me versus my soon to be thirteen year old son, Ashton.

Let's start with light whimsy and anticipated exuberance.



Let's move to acting.  Quick!  There's a mystery afoot!



Uhmmmm... okay.  Clearly this isn't going as well as last time.  Let's move to uncomfortably incredulousness.



Right, well.  Yeah.

Folks, my oldest is about to be a teen-ager.  I can't believe it either.  At any rate, this is what I think my life will be like for the next few years:


Ashton may think he's too cool for his Daddy's silliness.  But he's forgetting who the hands-down coolest member of the family is:


Thanks,
DCD

2 comments:

  1. ASHTON IS SO AWESOME. This was soooo funny. :)

    and it's true. Alex is too cool for school. MAJOR swag goin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Ashton's every emotion can be captured by looking away from the camera and rolling his eyes.

    ReplyDelete