Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Face-Off - Me vs. Sofia Adractas

Okay, folks. Let's take a minute for another face-off! Hopefully, this one will go better than last week's face-off with Ashton.

Today, we have me:



Versus Sofia Adractas. Turning two years old this October.



Okay. I slip into the living room where she's watching TV and give her my 'flirtation special':



"OKAY SOFIA, GIMME YOUR BEST FACE!"



"Huh? Wha?"



"Mom, that nerd friend of Daddy's is interupting Sesame Street."

... and.... we're done.

Maybe I'll get back to this particular face-off when Sofia stops acting like I'm the beast she most associates with attacks on Tokyo.



Thanks,
DCD

6 comments:

  1. "Maybe I'll get back to this particular face-off when Sofia stops acting like I'm the beast she most associates with attacks on Tokyo."

    You say that like it's HER fault. ???

    Do you lift high in air and roar at her like you do…oh, I don't know…ALL other kids in your life?! What conclusion is she SUPPOSE to make?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ug. HER.

    Do you life HER high in air….

    man…I'm such a word dropper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! ANOTHER TYPO!!

    Do you LIFT HER…

    nevermind. damage here is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, I think she took this round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird. Weird post. And Robyn too. Double weird. Double Dill-Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was there an adult in the room? Dixiegirl

    ReplyDelete